Friday, March 4, 2011

okay, much better

I used the last three of these...
Some shelves that we found totally on clearance a few years ago. They were so cheap we bought the rest of them. Eleven. They are now scattered throughout the entire house.
We set aside the fancy schmancy slide mirror...

And assembled the shelves...
Those of you who know me will be shocked to see that I actually let somebody help me. It was hard to do, but I even let the four year old put some screws in!

The final product...
To the right we have less needed supplies and large pieces of material. In the very back corner is a stack of old jeans I'm going to use to cover my couch :)

The surface is clear - makes for much easier pinning... In front of me I have my diaper cuts and a few finished diapers. Soon I'll have a light ABOVE me. Then I'll be able to get rid of that dim lamp hiding behind the machine.
It may look like it needs a bit of paint back there, but I'll never paint it. Ever. That black smudge is spray paint from when my brother, David, used to make models. His signature is back there too... He was killed almost 10 years ago in a freak accident. I miss him dearly, so my sewing room is very special to me. :)

And to the left I have my other more frequently used supplies and my garbage.

and the car pictures that will never come down either. :)
Well, there it is... now let's get back to SEWING! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment